We are pleased to announce that the Asia-Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology (APAO) is organizing its ninth Asia-Pacific Eye Care Week in the second week of October, from October 7 – 13, 2019, in conjunction with World Sight Day 2019 (October 10, 2019).
This year, the Public Education Standing Committee partnered with the Central Secretariat to suggest two major themes for the event, namely ‘Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD)’ and ‘Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD)’. APAO has worked closely with our subspecialty member societies, including the Asia Cornea Society (ACS) and the Asia-Pacific Vitreo-retina Society (APVRS), to produce a comprehensive set of educational materials and media kit.
Member societies are most welcome to use these materials for public educational purposes during the ninth Asia-Pacific Eye Care Week. Additionally, please feel free to download and use the artwork representing the ninth Asia-Pacific Eye Care Week to show further support of our initiative.
- 9th Asia-Pacific Eye Care Week Leaderboard banner (810x161px – PNG)
- 9th Asia-Pacific Eye Care Week Square pop-up banner (250x250px – PNG)
- 9th Asia-Pacific Eye Care Week Medium rectangle banner (350x134px – PNG)
- 9th Asia-Pacific Eye Care Week banner AI file
- Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD)