2017 – 2018
- Dr Tun Wang CH’NG of Malaysia was awarded a 12-month fellowship at the Osaka University Medical School, with the starting date to be determined.
2016 – 2017
- Dr Suria Sudhakaran of India was accepted by the UCLA Jules Stein Eye Institute for a 3-month glaucoma fellowship. Take a look at her photos and a report of her experience.
- Dr Surabhi Ruia of India was awarded a 3-month retina fellowship at the UCLA Jules Stein Eye Institute, and will start the program from January 2019.
2015 – 2016
- Dr Supriya Arora from India has been selected to complete a 12-month fellowship program in medical retina with Singapore National Eye Centre. She will start her training in 2017.
2014 – 2015
- Dr Tarun Arora from India has been selected to complete an 12-month fellowship program in cornea with Singapore National Eye Centre. He will start his training in 2017.